Category: breakfast, dairy-free, gluten-free, muffin, snack
Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 30 Mins Total Time: 40 Mins
Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free
Banana Nut Muffins
Makes 6 large muffins or 12 standard muffins
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and line a large 6 cup muffin pan or standard 12 cup muffin pan. In a medium bowl, mash bananas add eggs, vanilla or maple syrup and oil. Mix until smooth.
- In a large bowl, sift together, brown sugar, flour, almond meal and baking powder. Make a well in the centre and add the wet ingredients. Mix until almost incorporated. Add the nuts then mix until incorporated.
- Pour into lines muffin cups. Sprinkle 1/2 a tbsp of raw sugar on top of each muffin. Bake at 180C for 30 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- If you are not gluten-free, simply use plain flour instead of gluten-free flour.
- If you do not have almond meal in your pantry, simply substitute plain flour or gluten-free flour (if you're gluten-free) for all the amount of almond meal.
Leave a Reply