Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 35 Mins Total Time: 45 Mins
Ultimate Chocolate Muffins
Makes 4 cafe style, 6 standard, 12 small
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Line muffin tin with paper cases.
- In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients. In a separate bowl mix wet ingredients until smooth. Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and stir in wet ingredients just until combined. DO NOT OVER MIX.
- Fold in the chocolate chips into the batter. DO NOT OVER MIX. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake for 25-30 minutes depending on which size you're making or until toothpick comes out clean. See notes.
- When using brown butter, measure the brown butter after it has browned not before.
- Here are the baking times in my oven:
- 4 cafe style muffins - 35 minutes
- 6 standard muffins - 30 minutes
- 12 small muffins - 23-25 minutes