Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 1 Hr 15 Mins Total Time: 1 Hr 30 Mins
Marbled Banana Bread
Makes 1 loaf
- Preheat oven to 175C. Grease and line a large loaf pan (9x5x3in or 23x13x8cm) with baking paper. See notes.
- In a medium bowl, mix together wet ingredients and mashed bananas.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients then pour and mix in wet ingredients.
- Take 1 cup of the batter then mix with cocoa powder. Set aside.
- Pour 1/3 of the light batter into the baking pan, then pour 1/2 of the dark batter. Repeat until batters are finished.
- Take a knife and draw a figure 8 4-5 times in the batter. Bake for 75 minutes turning halfway. It's done when toothpick inserted comes out clean.